Tuesday, August 21, 2012

End of Summer ...


Ruza here to share an "End of Summer" project with you.  My card ties in perfectly with our FIRST EVER QKR Stampede Challenge #1 called "End of Summer", which is going on now.


This fun guy is called "Going Fishing".  He was colored with a variety of Copic Markers, and I can honestly say I didn't keep track of them while I was coloring this time. He is so fun and quirky that I just had a blast working with him. I will probably use this as a birthday card for my nephew later this year since he loves to fish. ;o)

Going Fishing (6605)
is available in the 
QKR Store in Digital format and in Red Rubber.

You can scroll down to get all the details about QKR's Challenge #1, and I hope you join in the FUN to win some yummy PRIZES.

Don't forget to become a follower, you can even subscribe to our posts via email so you never miss a post!  Then come back on Friday for our 2nd Challenge.

Until next ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzill cardstock, Beach Babe DP by Fancy Pants Designs, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastically Fun Creation, Ruza!! I love all the bright colors!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image and card, Ruza. I love the look on his face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! I love this dude headed to the river with his can of worms in his hand! Hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruza, your creation is really CUTE!

    ReplyDelete