Sunday, July 29, 2012

I love you this much...

Hey yall, this is Tangii and I've got an adorable masculine card for you today.  The image is here is digi3001 Bear with Sundae, the men in my family have a very DEEP and meaningful relationship with ice cream...yup, from my Dad all the way down to my youngest son.  This image reminds me of each of them, lol!

Of course I had to have an inside so I chose the digi14618 Love You This Much.  I love the sentiment and I just adore the font!!  It's already seen quite a bit of use :)
I just love how the card turned out and I can send it to any of the men in my life :)  Thanks so much for joining me here today... hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love how this turned out :) I might need to check out this image as I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete