Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Come on in the Water's Fine ...

Good morning.  My name is Ruza and I am super excited to share my first Design Team project using this adorable QKR Stampede stamp.


This FUN stamp is called Floating Gator that I paired up with the Come on in sentiment.  Both images are available in rubber and digital format.  I used the digital images for my card. 

Copic Markers
G82, G03 & G94 for the Gator, B02 for the Gator Eyes
N0, N2, N3 & N5 for the Inner Tube
R29, R39 & B95 for the Patches

I created a mask of the Floating Gator and applied various Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create the water.  I used a Spica Clear Pen on the Gator in the shaded areas to add a bit of additional dimension.  However, I don't think you can see it in this picture.  I looks pretty awesome in person. ;o)

I brought the sentiment into Microsoft Word, used the picture tools to add a small frame around the sentiment to get the 3D look, and then used 3D foam tape to attach the sentiment.

I will be showcasing QKR Stampede stamps on my blog, Ruza's Craft Corner, every Tuesday.  I hope you will stop by to check them out.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza
QKR Stampede DT

6 comments:

  1. What a fun and adorable card!
    Love your coloring details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruza, this is so stinkin' cute. Love the image and the way you colored it. Great job. Happy to have your joining our team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahaha, love the sentiment with the image;) great job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete