Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One of a Kind

HI! Jessica B, here with a fantastic stamp from Eureka Stamps.. I love butterflies and when I saw this beauty I couldn't wait to ink it up. I knew it would be a lot of fun to color and it didn't disappoint!

Ok, I have to admit that once I did ink this up it was a bit intimidating LOL. I decided to use an over all color scheme which was yellow, red, and orange for all but one of the butterflies. I really wanted to make one of the "pop" which I think I did by coloring it in the blue/turquoise.


here is a close up of the image!...so pretty..
I really did enjoy all the coloring and after getting started it really didn't take that long.I stamped it in black and colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and OMS.Very simple. Since the image was so colorful I wanted to make a very simple card, so I just used a premade dark blue card base and a simple piece of white satin ribbon doubled for a tiny bit of texture.

If you haven't stopped into Eureka Stamps recently..you really should! You can find this fantastic stamp there with tons more to make some fantastic pieces of art!

I hope you enjoyed my card today, and please check back to see what the other talented Design Team members have for you!

supplies stamp ( Eureka Stamps), paper, (Strathmore Bristol,) card base( K&Co. ), ink ( Archival black) Other, Prismacolor colored pencils , OMS, white ribbon ( stash)

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful coloring! I have this stamp but have never colored it. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete