Thursday, December 22, 2011

Simple Season's Greetings

Are you ready for Christmas???

I think I am!  All the gifts are wrapped and the cards are mailed.  The kids helped me clean the house and the in laws arrive tonight.  I will do the final grocery shopping tomorrow.

I made this card last week but haven't had a chance to share it so I thought I'd share it today.  Such a simple design but the image is so pretty it really doesn't need much else!


I especially like how the bow turned out!


Here's a closer look at the pretty cardinal.  This image is available in red rubber and digi from Eureka Stamps and is part of the Tender Thoughts line.


Stamps:
Paper:
Bazzill Basics Cardstock
Neenah White Cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black Die Ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Ribbon from Michael's

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment