Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baby Bottle Balloons

Happy Thursday!

The week is nearly done!  I haven't had much time to stamp this week because I am busy playing catch up at work after taking care of hubby the last couple of weeks but I still have a card to share.

I made this baby card a couple of months ago for Maribeth's Eureka Stamps display board that she takes to the stamp shows.  I just love these bottle balloons that I paired with the Expectant Mom Balloon holder.


How fun is that?!?

Stamps:
bottle balloons by Eureka Stamps
Sm. Congratulations by Eureka Stamps
Paper:
The Paper Studio patterned paper from Hobby Lobby
Bazzill Basics Colored Cardstock
Mohawk Bright White 80# cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Martha Stewart Heart Border punch
Ofray white ribbon

There are so many fun Balloon stamps and holders in the Eureka Store so I hope you'll stop by and check them out!  It'll be hard to choose...so you may need to start a wish list!

Thanks for stopping by for some inspiration today!

Have a great rest of your week!

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment