Tuesday, July 26, 2011

O Holy Night

Hiya, folks! It's Holly posting, and for my project today, I used the Three Wise Men stamp and the O Holy Night sentiment stamp. I stamped both with brown ink and then cut them with some oval dies. While they were still inside the dies, I sponged some Antique Linen ink around the edges. Some dark chocolate satin ribbon on the left side and some pale blue patterned paper is all I needed to add to this Christmas card.



Stamps: Three Wise Men and O Holy Night - Eureka Stamps
Ink: French Roast (A Muse), Antique Linen distress
CS: Vanilla, Dark Chocolate, patterned paper from Hobby Lobby
Other: oval dies, Dark Chocolate satin ribbon
TJ Technique: Wisped Frames

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card. Love the soft look of the card. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete