Friday, June 10, 2011

You've Been On My Heart

 I knew when I seen this image at Eureka Stamps- I had to play with it. Now I love to color with my Copic markers , but I know this would love lovely just stamped without any color.
If your looking for an image that will wow the receiver then this is your stamp.
Wanted to show a close up- where I chose to use a piece of Tim Holtz alterable as a way to highlight the HEART word.
I always enjoy a stamp that includes a sentiment and image all in one.
The butterfly was highlighted with Liquid Glass.


Here are QKR Stampede's  3 stores
QKR stampede Stamps
Biblical Impressions
Eureka Stamps

We have also set up our QKR Stampede blog with 3 separate pages for each of the companies- Have you checked them all out?
QKR Stampede blog page
Biblical Impressions
Eureka Stamps

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Can't wait to play with my stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice coloring on this image, real pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I love this image and have it myself, just love it and you did a wonderful job using it!

    ReplyDelete