Monday, June 20, 2011

ROAR!!!!

Hi there! Can you believe it is June 20th already???!!!! Only a couple more days of school for my oldest, then SUMMER VACATION!!!! Well today I wanted to share a card using one of the really cool 3D stamps from Eureka Stamps. If you haven't checked these out yet...you really need to. There are a good amount of them in the Eureka Stamps store. Basically...You stamp the image onto your CS, do some cutting and scoring, and you get a 3D project! Here is what I did with the Fern Leaf stamp. Neat huh? And this was honestly super easy! I stamped the leaf onto some green CS using green ink. I fussy cut the image, and scored along the dotted lines. Then I folded the scored lines. I wanted to add a little more, so I ink distressed the leaf too. These ferns reminded me of a jungle, so I headed to my LCS and picked up some animal stickers. I used some PP from Tim Holtz, and put the lion sticker onto that. Then I added the fern leaf in front of him. Last I added some brown ribbon, and a button with fibers in it. Really this was very simple, and looks very cool! Be sure to check out the rest of the 3D and pattern stamps, and check back for more of the DT ladies to share some of these 3D and pattern images with you.

2 comments:

  1. This turned out wonderful-I am loving the fern set!
    I actually made a similar card-like minds must think on the same line.
    Great job sweetie
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Jessica! I might just have to borrow that fern stamp from you one day soon. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete