Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dance Teacher Gifts

Hi there. I hope you are having a fantastic week. I am off to take my middle DD to her first ever Orthodontist visit today! Wooohoo! Life doesn't get better then this....lol. Anyway, today I wanted to share with you some sets of cards I made for dance teacher gifts. I decided this year to make sets of cards for teacher gifts...10 cards to a set. I will also be making some for school teacher gifts, but I am still getting the images all colored (one is a Eureka Image too!) Well, I started by cutting, scoring, and folding white CS for the base of each one. Then I found lots of pink PP in my stash (great way to use up your stash...hoarding paper is bad...I think...lol). I cut those to fit the fronts of the cards. Next I cut pieces of white CS to fit my images. For these I made 15 Dancing Cows and 15 Ballet Shoes. I stamped them off, and colored with watercolor crayons. Then I began the gluing and sticking process to mass produce. Here is what I ended up with...Yeah...30 total for dance teachers. As you can see from the 2nd group of pictures, there are lots of different pink PPs represented here. I felt that each card needed some sort of sentiment on them too, so I added Happy Birthday to the shoes, and Thank You to the cows. They are all very simple, but fun. I am going to tie the sets together with some pink polka dotted ribbon, but didn't get that far last night...lol. One slow step at a time for me lately.


Well that is all from me for now. Thanks for stopping by today, and have a fabulous day!

3 comments: