Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scarecrow Greetings

Hello! I am a new DT member and I have a cute card to share with you today using this scarecrow. You can also get him in digi form here.

I colored him with Copics and colored pencils/gamsol. I absolutely love fall and this little guy is just too cute. I even named him "Patches". Just seemed he needed a name.

Here is the inside view. The sentiment is created on the computer using Creating Keepsakes' Ali's Hand font. You can download it for free here.

A little about me...I am wife to Bruce (married 21 yrs) and mom to Benjamin 18 (freshman in college) and Aaron 15 (sophmore). We live on a farm and right now are in apple season as well as on the last alfalfa cutting.

I am a paraeducator at the high school. I have been stamping for 14 years. Hard to believe it's been that long. I love making papercrafts of all kinds and giving as gifts. I am blessed to be a part of this team and look forward to getting to know you.

I will be posting the 1st and 3rd Tuesday every month, so stop by and say hi.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Debbie! I like how you finished the inside and incorporated elements of the card front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Debbie! What a great card inside and out!!!! Looking forward to seeing more of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card Debbie. Love the buttons on the side! Looking forward to being on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with this card Debbie, how fun is this scarecrow Patches?
    I also liked this scarecrow a lot, really does welcome fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on this card, he really is cute, isn't he? Looking forward to getting to know you better and working with you on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I like those buttons,and your shading looks great.

    ReplyDelete